Saturday 2 May 2020

L O V E

LOVE is just a four-letter word.
Funny as it may sound.
It makes you feel love, happiness, bliss, ecstasy, sadness, anger, melancholy, all the emotions. Every feeling is encapsulated into a single word.
And yet, LOVE is just a four-letter word.
It's a world of its own.
A reality wrapped in fantasy.
True yet unreal.
Existent yet magical.
Actual yet a reverie.


You ask me, how did I fall for you?
I don't have an answer to it.
How am I supposed to know the reason? When all I feel, for you, is sheer bliss.
And I ask you, is everything supposed to have a reason?
And this makes you stay mum.

I never asked you, 'Do you love me?'
Because the fear of knowing the answer already, eats me from inside. And I'm too scared to face the truth.

My heart beats so fast as it'd come out of the rib cage. It might do as well; to meet you. After all, the real culprit is that stupid heart only. The person who used to never move an inch without comprehending the situation, fell in love without analysing the consequences. But perhaps that's how love happens. It is beyond any reason and logic. But how am I supposed to know? It's my first. My senses are not favouring me anymore. Sounds irrational, right? But does love make any sense either?

LOVE... is just a four-letter word.




6 comments:

  1. Your blog words are truely magical๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jain! ☺️☺️❤️

      Delete
  2. Bahut he khoobsurati se describe kiya hai love ko sis ❤️๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahut bahut shukriya, bro... glad you liked it so much ^_^

      Delete
  3. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ bahot hi badhiya yarr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! ☺️☺️❤️

      Delete

Dear Heart

Dear Heart, I am sorry you bled when someone betrayed you. I am sorry you bled when you lost a beloved. I am sorry you bled when someone b...