Sunday 23 January 2022

Dear Heart

Dear Heart,


I am sorry you bled when someone betrayed you.
I am sorry you bled when you lost a beloved.
I am sorry you bled when someone broke you.
I am sorry you bled when someone spewed poison.
I am sorry you bled when someone left you without saying goodbye.
I am sorry you bled when someone broke you again.
I am sorry you bled when someone tore away your dreams.
I am sorry for everytime you were in pain.
I am sorry for everything you had to endure.

But I am here, with you. No matter how many people come and go. I will always be with you. Holding you in my arms, caressing you. Wiping off the spilled blood, putting bandages on all the scars. Giving you the warmth and care which you deserve. Just know that you are strong. It's just a phase, you will pass through it. You have me to give you company. I will take care of you. Take you to places you have never been. We'll have hell lot of bakery products and chocolates. We will have icecreams even in winters. I promise. We will read good stuff. I will protect you from everything. Together we will thrive. And we are not giving up on anything. You are a fighter, and you will survive. My dearest heart, I don't know about others but I will always love you. Always. 







9 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo brilliant that I can't explain..I literally felt each word...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome��������

    ReplyDelete
  3. SuperbπŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great di πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ well written πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully written πŸ₯Ί❤πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it ... proud of you my bestie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved it☺️πŸ’› keep goingπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Nice choice of words...like always

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb .... Keep writing kore stuff like this πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Dear Heart

Dear Heart, I am sorry you bled when someone betrayed you. I am sorry you bled when you lost a beloved. I am sorry you bled when someone b...