Friday 7 September 2018

She is a WARRIOR!


When I saw those eyes for the very first time, everything froze!

All I can see was those big dark eyes speaking a thousand words, yet so silent.
I fell for her in the first glance itself.
That sparkle in her eyes as if the whole galaxy dwells inside them.
Her eyes spoke of the beautiful places she has travelled.
Her eyes wanted to tell the stories of the people she has met in her journey called life.
Her eyes spoke about beautiful creatures she has seen.
Her eyes wanted to tell about her camping adventures.
Her eyes lit up with ecstasy when she narrated how amazing it was to see the sky adorned with stars. At that moment I fell for her even more.
Her eyes described the butterfly which she just saw when she was on her way to meet me. And, believe me, I could literally see those colours of butterfly in her eyes when she recited it to me. She was so pure and expressive that you could actually feel what she feels.
Her everyday stories which were so simple yet so impactful made me fell for her even more every single day.

Her eyes talked about the melodies,
Her eyes talked about the birds,
Her eyes talked about the butterflies,
Her eyes talked about the clouds,
Her eyes talked about the rains,
Her eyes talked about the sun rises,
Her eyes talked about the sunsets,
Her eyes talked about the stars,
Her eyes talked about the galaxies.

I knew she had expressive eyes which talked more than she could ever express in her words. But what I knew was beyond all this. I knew she hid some scars behind those sparkling eyes which she never told anyone. I respect her for the way she is living her life. I respect her for the decisions she has taken. I really love the way how she has carved out a niche for herself even in the darkest days. She has taught me how to live with a smile even when you have nothing to be happy about; she is the epitome of optimism, she has inspired me in so many ways. I know she is a diamond which can bear even the harshest blow. I know she is brave enough to face everything alone. I am so proud to have come across such a mighty soul. Even if I am not by her side she is capable enough to face this world. That's how every person should be like, no? I love and respect her for the way she is. 

I know she is one hell of a WARRIOR.

                                 





7 comments:

  1. Alas.... !
    But the lovely explanation of Her eyes...
    Very Nice thought, Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you liked it. :) Thank you!! And the pleasure is all mine. :)

      Delete
  2. Only a beautiful soul like you can write such beautiful piece .... Welcome back sis ..could not happy mor..have been waiting for this :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for these beautiful words, di.... and I am happy to be back :)

      Delete
  3. Finally,the spirit is back... The feelings are so accurately portrayed in the words of sparkles. Long way to go......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it so much... Thank you so much for these words, means a lot.. :) I am happy to be back.. :)

      Delete

Dear Heart

Dear Heart, I am sorry you bled when someone betrayed you. I am sorry you bled when you lost a beloved. I am sorry you bled when someone b...