Wednesday 23 January 2019

Utopia



You found me when I wasn't very lovable.
And made me believe in love again.

I was like this tree, drying up and dying every day. But you watered me with your warmth and care.

I was just waiting to die, lying like a lifeless tree trunk with only few living cells struggling to keep the tree alive. You came with a splash of rain gratifying my thirst.

When I stopped believing in human relations you gave me hope that emotions are still breathing.

When my eyes thought that there is darkness everywhere; you opened a new world to me where night never came and there was light all over.

I never had to explain things to you because you knew me even more than I know myself.

All these years I had always wanted someone who listens to me but I never found one. And then you happened. You wanted to listen to everything I had gone through, not only the happy ones but the sad ones too. You wanted to know about the struggles that I have gone through, not because you wanted to feel sorry but because you wanted to feel my pain. You wanted to understand me a bit better so that you know how I wanted to be loved and treated.

You never judged me for who I am rather you supported me in everything I did, just like the sun which never judges anyone and gives equal amount of sunlight to everything which comes in its way.

I was a mere chunk of glass but you melted me and moulded me into a prism.

Before I met you, I was winter. But now I am sure I will remain spring till eternity.




6 comments:

  1. Reflection of a divine love .. You can love something without expecting to be loved back.. This kind of love gives you immense happiness, purity and fill your heart with so much positivity... Each nd every words tell the feeling of your heart... Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm speechless ... You never fail to impress me with beautiful blog of yours. You're so damn talented sis ... Never stop writing sis 😍🤗👌👌👌👌👌

      Delete
    2. Thank you for these beautiful words, Rim. Your reviews and appreciation always mean a lot.❤️

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Vicky! I am happy that I did. Thanks a lot for such a beautiful review, bro. 😇

      Delete
  2. You have got amazing thought process Shweta. Well done (y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. These words mean a lot. 😇

      Delete

Dear Heart

Dear Heart, I am sorry you bled when someone betrayed you. I am sorry you bled when you lost a beloved. I am sorry you bled when someone b...